Terms & Conditions
Lisbon Drive Me Car Rental & Services
Lisbon Drive Me (LDM) recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and usable website for all user groups. We have incorporated ‘best practice’ design principles and established W3C standards and guidelines, to ensure that this website can be used effectively and easily by all. We are always improving functionality, usability and accessibility.
If you would like to give us feedback about your experience of using our site, we would greatly appreciate your time. Please send your comments to email@example.com
Lisbon Drive me is a property of TRINTAETRES, Lda, based in Lisbon. Access and using www.lisbondrive.meis free and universal, being the first contact between users and the company. The website allows users to make car bookings, access information about our cars and renting services, as well as all our commercial contacts. All other website usage will be considered illegal.
As for the 26th October 67/98 Law about data protection, we inform users that all the personal data collected will be used only by TRINTAETRES, Lda – based in Rua Castilho Nº 71 R/c direito, 1250-068 Lisboa. The collected personal information that users voluntarily provide is used to communicate with the clients, answer to information requests, deal with complaints or refunds, process statistical data and use in direct marketing campaigns.
LDM guarantees all data is dealt safely and in a confidential manner. Just note that when using open networks with low levels of safety you may be exposed to non-authorized third parties. All clients have the right to access, change and cancel their data. If at any moment you would like to be deleted from LDM database please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The user authorizes LDM to send information regarding its products and services by email, phone call and sms. Lisbon Drive Me guarantees it won’t sell or share its database with any third party,
All web browsers allow you to limit cookie behavior or turn off cookies within the settings or options of the browser. The steps to do this are different for each browser; you can find instructions under the Help menu of your browser.
Booking and Renting Conditions
Booking at LDM is forbidden for users under 18 years old. User will choose pick-up and drop-off dates and vehicle, as well as check the offered extra services. After creating an account with all personal data, the reservation can be finished with payment through the presented payment options (Back Transfer, Credit Card (Stripe), SEPA Direct Debit (Stripe) or Cash on Delivery. Any booking will demand an extra deposit – returned by the end of the rental service – to be defined and informed to the client to pay during the vehicle pick-up process.
You will be notified via the provided email of the whole process and final booking, and you can change it at any time. For extra services not included in the website payment, like drivers or personalized vehicle pick-up and drop-off, please contact LDM before any reservation through the email email@example.com, David.firstname.lastname@example.org phone 00351.920.271.572.
Vehicle Pick-up and Drop-off
When picking-up the vehicle a rental contract will be delivered. By signing the provided contract with rental conditions and vehicle conditions the client accepts that the car is in excellent conditions and has no issues, assuming the compromise of returning the vehicle in the same conditions in the agreed drop-off date, including a full tank of gasoline/diesel.
The vehicles have to be used in a responsible manner. The contract will be cancelled immediately if the conditions are not respected, and all expenses regarding conditions violations will be the client’s responsibility – including any damage, delivering the car without a full gas tank, using the vehicle outside the contracts scope, and the expenses for LDM in retrieving the vehicle.
For pick-up and drop-off at a clients address, please contact LDM before any reservation through the email email@example.com, David.firstname.lastname@example.org phone 00351.920.271.572.
Damages and Expenses
The client will be liable for all expenses, unless the contract conditions have been respected.
- Traffic fines and highway tolls – all expenses around traffic fines and highway tolls will paid by the client, including lawyers and court expenses needed to get the client’s payment as well as any administrative expenses for this process.
- Vehicle damage or accidents – all expenses regarding a damage or accident to which the client is responsible will be paid by the client, including the loss for LDM for not having the vehicle available for new rentals as well as all expenses with insurances, lawyers, police and courts regarding accidents. Any damage resulting from a non-normal usage, like tires, breaks, etc, will also be the clients responsibility. If the client is involved in an accident with a third party responsible, its on the client’s side to contact the police, the insurance company and LDM in 24 hours in order to get all the correct paperwork, witnesses and other relevant information – and LDM to get a substitution vehicle to fulfill the signed rental contract.
- Not delivering the car in the agreed date/hour – the client will be responsible for paying a fine (one rental day plus 50%/per day, and all LDM’s expenses while retrieving the vehicle) if the drop-off date and hour is missed. The client should inform LDM immediately through email of phone.
- Gas Tank – the vehicle has to be returned with the same amount of gas (gasoline or diesel) of the pick-up moment.
Lisbon Drive Me cannot be liable of any injuries suffered by the client regarding the vehicle usage, stolen goods, or any other event that may prevent the client of delivering the vehicle in the agreed date/hour, engine problems or any other issue.
Car usage conditions
The client is responsible for the correct vehicle usage and maintaining its conditions, and it is forbidden:
- To use it for any commercial usage
- To use it to tow another vehicle, trailer or any other object
- To use it in any competition, car race or any related event
- To use it while under the influence of any forbidden substance
- To use it without respecting traffic laws
- To be driven by any other person besides the client
All LDM’s vehicles are insured and that information will be provided to the client and included in the car documents.
Portuguese Law governs the presented contract and for all matters arising from it the jurisdiction of the Lisbon District shall be stipulated, with waiver of any other.